Halt! This article requires an immediate clean-up!
You can help out by editing this article. If we don't tidy up this article soon, it may be marked as a candidate for deletion...
The Throne Room is the heart of the Scarf Heroes' Citadel. It is the main area where group members and their friends stay to socialize and have discussions. Much like the name implies, it is where the throne is, and where Alyssa would spend most of her time. For the most part, the room is either quite empty and still, or jam-packed with a lot of socializing. The structure and style of the building has Greek/Roman architecture, with columns going down the walkway. If someone is kicked or banished from the Throne Room, their scarf is confiscated for a short while.
While it is opened for entry 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, it still has many rules to follow. Any visitor, whether friend or foe, can enter without being disrespected or ignored.
You can view the rules and regulations of the Throne Room here.
- The Throne Room directly links to the main entrance of the Citadel.
- The throne is typically empty due to the Mad Queen's absence.
- This is the largest room in the Citadel.
- Considering the structure of the room is Greek/Roman, it mostly consists of a white tone from the marble materials.
- People typically like to partake in tea while conversing in the Throne Room.
Start a Discussion Discussions about Throne Room
If they wanted to socialize so badly, they could always go to LMR or something. Plenty of people there.
with the amount of people wanting it open it will be taken into account, and we'll discuss the date of re-opening it. But with the amount...
Nuke Saves The Chat: An Anti-Drama and Internet Safety movie
Sakuraichu wrote:Nuke Saves The Chat: An Anti-Drama and Internet Safety movie I wish that was legit now.