Rez is an OC created by Akaito. He is an android built as a joint project between Dr. Grommel and Dr. Koyama. He is seen as a close friend of Suzuka, and was built using similar technology as them. Rez is a stoic individual that only really talks to someone if he can completely trust them, and in comparison to Keisuke and Suzuka, Rez would be considered as the most "sane".
Rez is an android that was created in a joint project between Matthew Grommel and Hirofumi Koyama. He predates Keisuke by a year, and was initially designed as a guard android that would go into production. Unfortunately, due to Dr. Grommel's death, this production model ceased to exist due to Koyama wanting to show solidarity, and much like Keisuke and Suzuka, Rez remained dormant for many years until he reactivated the day after he arrived in Crestfall under the custody of Hirofumi's descendant, Atsuro.
Upon the a group attacking his district and killing Atsuro, he and Keisuke encountered a katana-wielding woman responsible for Atsuro's death, but was defeated handily yet survived. Ever since, he and Keisuke worked day and night to create strong enough weaponry to take down such deadly foes.
After hearing about Keisuke and Suzuka joining the Scarf Heroes, he said that he doesn't completely trusts them and only would associate them if Keisuke and Suzuka had any part in whatever they were doing anyways.
Rez is a stoic android that doesn't really trust anyone completely other than Keisuke or Suzuka, even if he still knows that they're in good hands with the Scarf Heroes. (This also may likely be a reason why Rez didn't join.) Whilst Rez is faster than Keisuke in terms of overall speed, he prefers not to rush at his enemies unless he can find a weak point to exploit and chip at in order to maximize damage output. Statistically, Rez is incredibly fast and pretty strong offensively, but this comes at the cost of armor and thus Rez can't take as much hits as Keisuke or even Suzuka.
The Shindo Talons are a pair of clawblades that combine the speed and power seen in the two melee modes of the Mecha Pulsar, at the cost of range. They are capable of tearing through human flesh rather cleanly and swiftly, and don't really have too much of a problem cutting through steel either. The Shindo Talons also have an electrical current of 1,250 volts at amounts varying between 10 and 150 mA, either to stun or kill enemies. This can be switched on or off, though.
- Twin Stinger (Forms two balls of lightning that follow Rez around, and they can be launched at the enemy as a means of attack or stay nearby Rez to deal bonus damage in close range)
- Reaping (Spins at a rapid speed to deal damage even more rapidly as usual, also used to take out multiple enemies at once)
- Thousand Blades (Summons many lightning knives that strike the enemy at blinding speeds, can stun the target)
- Ten Serpents (Summons 10 energy based bolts that move in a snake-like pattern. They work like Twin Stinger but are much deadlier)
Maxed Out/Level 4
- God's Guillotine (Rushes at the enemy at an inhuman speed, stuns them, and delivers an incredibly powerful horizontal slash that causes an explosion around the target. Will almost always kill the target and the explosion will likely kill those in a 10 m radius.)
- "Shindo" is the Japanese word for vibration.
- Rez usually appears alongside the Rolling Greatsword.