The Fedora Warriors are a rivaling group that was created only to bother the character of the Mad Queen while she was ruling over her kingdom. They have created several confrontations with Alyssa, most notably, the Toast vs. Tea War.
This group disliked the way Alyssa ruled things and were fed up by her egocentric ways of running things. Toast then thought of an idea of assembling a rivaling group, initially referring to them as a small joke. However, considering the majority of users were in disagreement with the Scarf Heroes, the Fedora Warriors grew massively in size. They became a formidable foe, but eventually, this group died down because of several different reasons. One of them being their leader, Toast, abandoning the clan.
The main goal of the group was to outshine the Scarf Heroes by declaring they have much more style, and anyone could join. They failed to realize that the Mad Queen was already wearing the fedora when she began break-dancing, as she states that she is a break-dancer extraordinaire. Yet, they continued to attack, declaring that the scarf is old news. Unfortunately for them, their group disbanded, and was left in the dust.
- Fedora Warriors have no unique weaponry.
- They dislike tea and scarves immensely.
- They do not have a Wiki dedicated to the group, but had many more members than the Scarf Heroes.
- Toast has been console banned. But rumor has it that he still roams Miiverse using another gaming device.
- Their signature drink is coffee.
- Toast secretly thinks that Alyssa is pretty cool.
|Fedora Warriors * The Convergence|
|Elena * Grace * Marko * Nightfall * Peter * SmashDiana * Void * Zane|